Procedure for taking an online course:
1. Select an on-line course.
2. Check list to see if it has been approved or denied.
3. If denied, re-apply or choose another course.
4. Send application to Betsy Weinman for distribution to Reader's Committee.
5. Upon approval, apply on MLP for Prior Approval.
6. Once Prior Approval is received, register for class.
7. Upon completion, follow district procedures for securing credit/hours
Remember: Trusted Partners include: nysut.elt.org, nystc online academy, and all SUNYs and CUNY's. These classes are consistently highly rated, and likely to result in a prior approval.